Recurring payments are transactions that takes place on a repetitive basis, similarly to subscription services where payments are charged to the same payment method for a pre-determined duration of time. eGHL offers this payment solution to businesses who often uses technology that enables them to charge customer’s on a recurring basis, this leads to minimising decline rates and maximising revenue, keep your business on the right track and make your customers stay longer with your brand.
How it works?
- Customer agrees on getting their cards charge on every month until subscription/recurring has ended.
- Payments will go through eGHL payment gateway
- eGHL will tokenised the card and sent back the encrypted info to the business
- On the following month when merchant want to charge the card, they will upload on the SFTP server
- eGHL will pick it up and process the transaction and revert back the report
If your business is offering some subscription based services where your users/customers need to make payments after a certain period of time, an online payment method could be more suitable for you. Instead of sending them reminders every time and requesting to send cheques for the payment, you can automatically collect payments after the end of the subscription term.