Sinn Sathorn Tower,
About The job
- Daily monitoring of eGHL transaction alerts through the established fraud mitigation processes
across all eGHL systems.
- Set up and execution of the fraud process for additional eGHL products and/or merchants channels.
- Underwriting, evaluating and assessing new client/merchant business portfolio.
- Monitor incoming transactions on merchant website.
- Monitor and execute the Chargeback and credit refund process.
- Communicate and recommend process enhancements or changes.
- Carry out investigations for suspicious transactions and merchants.
- Any ad hoc requested by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Foundation in IT, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge in IT related to the e-commerce space is an added advantage.
- Strong executional and detail orientation.
- Vision and passion for creating and evolving process development and change.
- Ability to manage both large and small scale activities.
- The candidate must have the motivation to improve the experience of eGHL users.