Product & Partnership
About The job
- Make new accounts sales for 2 to 4-star hotels target
- Maintaining customer relationships after the sales, making sales calls and contact with potential and existing customers
- Creating a customer base in CRM (Lead generation to Accounts Acquiring)
- Providing service and individual attention to customers
- Keeping records in CRM of all interaction with customers, regardless of the outcome of a sale
- Remain updated on product knowledge
- Seek opportunities to consistently learn and train
- Develop creative sales techniques
- Grow existing account base
- Educate customers through detailed explanations and /or demonstrations
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in Hotel Bookings Online
- Knowledge in Online Travel Agency (OTA) and Channel Manager (CM), is a PLUS
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Sales & Marketing or related field in a 3-5 star Resort/Hotel or Tourism related organizations
- With adequate exposure in the tourism market place and maintains local connections and suppliers for banquet services, entertainment, etc.
- Excellent communication skills including a strong writing ability. Excellent administration and negotiation skills
- Candidate with knowledge on payment industry and e-commerce will be added advantage.
- Candidate is able to work independently as well as in a team.