Yes, you got that right, all merchants targeting customers based in Thailand can now activate this online-to-offline payment method. Your customers can order online and pay cash at any Big C outlet. You’ll instantly accept the payments in real-time.
Largest Hypermarket in Thailand
Big C is not just one of the largest hypermarket operators in Thailand, they also expanded to Vietnam, Laos and soon in Malaysia. With hundreds of stores spreading all over Thailand, Big C is a great cash point to add to your store and you can tap into a bigger audience – those without payment cards or banking accounts.
Big C’s chain of business include Big C SuperCenter, Big C Extra, Big C Market, Big Seafood Place, Mini Big C, and Pure Pharmacy.
Sounds great right?
How this works:
- Customer orders items online
- Customer chooses to pay with Big C
- QR code is generated for payment
- Customer goes to Big C and pay cash at counter
- Payment is accepted and merchant receives notification on transaction.
- Order is automatically marked as paid on the system
And the rest goes as usual. Pretty straight forward, isn’t it? Here’s how the QR code look like:
We believe it’s a good opportunity for both merchants and customers.
If you are interested to enable this on your payment page, do contact us at email@example.com