About The job
- Monitor day-to-day financial system controls to ensure smooth operations.
- Preparing reports by assembling, summarizing, and analysing financial data, information and recent market trends.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarizing, and interpreting data extracted from systems.
- Tracking of Foreign Exchange rate movements and monitoring cash flow funds.
- Perform reconciliation of data between systems to ensure accuracy of data and information.
- To assist in any ad-hoc task assigned as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related qualification (ICAEW/ACCA/etc).
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
- Meticulous in detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work assigned.
- Able to perform and handle task well under pressure.
- Able to adapt to fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- The candidate must have the motivation to improve the experience of eGHL users.