Step back and ponder upon this question for a bit, “Why is it so important for your website to have a great UX?”.
Let’s be frank here, when something doesn’t look good, it isn’t enticing. Customers will have troubles to find the product or promotions they are searching for, or be afraid to put in their card details due to so many internet scams. Even if they have made a purchase, they probably don’t want to go back to purchase from your web store ever again. The worst-case scenario is to get a negative review spread around about the bad experience your customers had just faced.
Good user experience is vital for e-commerce for the following reasons:
- A purchase is more likely to happen when a web store has a good user experience, and that’s the ultimate business’ goal!
- Customers are more likely to visit again and re-purchase if the web store has a good user experience.
- If the user experience is “A Class”, it is more likely that the user will recommend your web store to other potential customers!
5 reasons why User Experience contributing to higher sales:
- Strengthen Customer Loyalty
- Visible Difference in Return on Investment
- Increased Rate of Conversion
- Increased Efficiency and Productivity
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
It is great that e-Commerce web owners are investing heavily in marketing ads, search engine, etc. but the better the user experience, the greater the chances of getting a good Return of Investment.
One of the most-faced issues for e-commerce web stores is that the payment page is un-customizable and it has a lot of redirection. At eGHL, we have a feature which is called Optimize by eGHL, a technology that can optimize user experience by enabling merchants to design their own payment page without having to be PCI-DSS Compliance.
Talk to us today to understand more about Optimize by eGHL!