The most important key element to your online marketing funnel is the Landing Page. It is a MUST to have a landing page to explain the Unique Selling Proposition of each type of product/service that you offer. The landing page is the point where you convince your prospecting customer that your product or service is worth their money, and they should get it there and then.
But how do you create a super sale generating landing page? In this post, you are going to learn the components to build a landing page that sells.
5 Must-Have Components to Build a Landing Page That Sells:
There is no fixed rule or formula to make the perfect landing page, but these are the common criteria to have in your checklist to create a converting one.
1. Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- The main headline that matches your Advertising
- Sub-headline that addresses an interesting point
- Reinforcement statement to maintain interest
2. Hero Shot
- A photo or video that demonstrates the use
3. Benefits of Your Product or Services
- A list of your benefits in summary
- Benefits & feature in detail
4. Social Proof
- Customer testimonials
- Past results
5. Call To Action (CTA)
- Form / Header
- A short paragraph that explains the buying/registration process
- CTA button. You can insert your payment link here.
Here’s a simple illustration on how you can compost all of the elements above. Feel free to be creative with the composition. Do share this if you find it handy!